Here is some Pinterest love from my largest section: The Room for My Monkeys... where I pin everything that inspires me for my girls' bedroom....

cloud pillow by Ambrosia Creative

diy pallet bed tutorial by ashleyann

I adore pinterest. I have been addicted to it for the past few weeks since I first heard of it. I am finding out that I'm a visual person. I drool over cookbooks with vivid full-color pictures like Tessa Kiros's Apples for Jam where she organizes recipes by color. I used to pour over fabrics and prints and read Print & Pattern blog for a year or so due to all the luscious print images.
So Pinterest is a dream for me. To be inspired by beautiful images and ideas and be able to refer back to them by having them easily categorized based on how I will use them in my home/life is great..
if you want to see more of my pins go here

No comments:

Post a Comment