I would define my design aesthetic as
Textured Modern Swedish Fish
Here's what I mean:
Textured-----
I love leather & tweed & chunky wool. I love bare wood. I love embroidery. I love wire & woven, glass & porcelain. Thick paint with pen.

Modern:
I love sleek lines and pendant lights
and midcentury modern furniture.
I love wood floors and lofts. I like open floor plans and geometric patterns.

Swedish:
I am drawn to neutral backgrounds with pops of bright, saturated color. I find a lot of this in Swedish design.
Fish: As a kid I dreamt of having rooms with
wall-to-wall trampolines
and zip lines from lofts to the
livingroom couch.
I have to have a little "swedish fish"...
a little gummy goodness
that brings me back
to my childhood days of wonder....
for the kids, and for me.

*none of these pictures were done by me... click on the picture to take you to the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment