I feel so blessed this Easter. Last Sunday was a doozy and I might not have used the term "blessed" for that day, but in all reality, even the doozies are a blessing. Because without them I never would come to understand how much I need the strength of a vision that there is someone who has gone through something who pushed them to their edge, someone who knows exactly what I am feeling, who felt what I have felt and pulled through. How much I need to know that I can pull through too. Christ is that someone and I am barely starting to get a glimpse of why I need to go through hard stuff, so I can be nearer to understanding what He understands-- that everyone in this whole wide world is a child of God and everyone goes through hard stuff and maybe I can use my hard stuff to help ease someone else's pain through their hard stuff.
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment