I made it through February!
Can I hear a Hallelujah!

As far as mental health goes February, the middle of our winter, has historically been a doozy for me. It has been a deep, dark pit that I barely crawl out of each March and that I have dreaded the rest of the year. Well not this year! Wahoo! 

I'm gonna Let My Hair Down
 Or...chop it off

as I always do in the winter...or when I need a change... or when a red bummed monkey whistles the tune to "Swing, Low, Sweet Chariot"
And now March is here, Let's Party


linking up with the fabulous Em of The BeetleShack here & Jodi from Practising Simplicity here

6 comments:

  1. That haircut is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your haircut ever ...what a great way to see in the warmer months....me I am growing it mine a little as we head into our colder months. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute haircut!

    Also, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. All the details are here --> http://deletingtheadjectives.com/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete