Something that gets me through every winter is planning out my vegetable garden. I buy seeds from catalogues, I sketch out plans biding my time til Spring. My garden notebook has been solely garden plans & seed names & dates & descriptions of planting. Then last year I realized that my garden was much more than plans...it was dreams... dreams that kept me going when all plants were buried under heavy piles of snow. So I started a garden dream book. I was inspired to post pics of it by the fantastic Jane from Flight Platform Living who posted pics of hers here & encouraged me to post mine.

It begins with this lovely Albert Camus quote.

And here are some other lovely treasures from it...

I hope your gardening dreams come true!

2 comments:

  1. Love this. I too hope your gardening dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete