I am in slow motion today. I even drove so slow on a nap drive (to get Burger to sleep) that I put my hazard lights on so I could just eek along & look at the lovely fall gardens of all the homes we were passing. I did yoga today (I just started a class last week after a nine year hiatus) and I strolled in late and was in the child's pose for the majority of the class (basically laying my head on the floor resting). All of this might have something to do with the fact that I stayed up way too late last night and ate Nutella & graham cracker "sandwiches" at 12:30am. In any case, I am kind of enjoying the sluggishness without enough energy to even feel guilty about it. I hope you have a nice, slow day sometime soon too.

2 comments:

  1. Lol. You make me smile so! Nutella and graham cracker sandwiches sound delicious.

    ps I hope Burger slept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes soundly & your really can't go wrong with Nutella-- ever

      Delete